Community Soul Yoga does not issue refunds for unattended workshops and/or events. We will issue a refund only if we are notified of the cancellation 24 hours before the workshop takes place. We cannot issue refunds or credits for workshops conducted by guest teachers.
Community Soul Yoga reserves the right to cancel or change the date of a class, workshop or retreat at any time. We will do our very best to notify all students by email, website posting, online scheduler announcement bar, Facebook and Twitter postings and by verbal announcements as soon as we have made the decision.
INCLEMENT WEATHER CANCELLATIONS
On some occasions it becomes necessary to close the studio due to inclement weather. Please consult the website, Facebook and Instagram, and Mind Body online scheduler announcement bar for weather cancellations.
All instructors will either hold, at minimum, an RYT-200 (Registered Yoga Teaching Certificate), the equivalent in training hours/standards, or be in the process of attaining certification. All instructors work as independent contractors and are required to hold their own liability insurance.
YOUNG STUDENT POLICY
If you would like to bring your child to a regular yoga class with you, he/she must be at least 13 years old and you must follow the following criteria:
- You must sign a separate consent form for each child.
- Please place your mat next to your child’s.
- It is the parent’s/guardian’s responsibility to watch over their child to ensure that they do not injure themselves or disrupt the class. If the instructor feels as if he/she can align them and they don’t mind, then the instructor will do so, but the poses in a regular yoga class are focused on students age 16 and older.
- If your child becomes a distraction to the class or teacher, the instructor reserves the right to ask you to quietly leave, expecting your full understanding and willingness to comply. If that ends up being the case, we will refund your money.If you need to leave the class for any reason, say to use the restroom or answer a phone call, you must bring your child with you. We do not allow students under the age of 16 in our regular classes without a parent or accompanying adult and will not be responsible for any person that age.
- Children are not allowed to wait in the studio space while a parent, guardian, or caregiver is attending class at Community Soul Yoga.
Any exceptions to these policies must be addressed with the teacher or management prior to class. Persons under 12 years of age may not
sit in the reception area while the parent or guardian attends a yoga class or workshop.
STUDIO MAXIMUM CAPACITY POLICY
Community Soul Yoga is designed to be a small, neighborhood studio. Because of this, there is a limit to how many bodies can comfortably fit per class (28 students in the studio). Registering online is recommended to save a spot in class.
If you are having trouble with the system, please contact Kirsten directly at 715-218-5240.
LOST ITEMS POLICY
Community Soul Yoga will not be responsible for lost or stolen items under any circumstances. Please refrain from bringing valuables into the studio. The studio provides a Lost and Found box for items students may leave behind. After two weeks without claim, these items, including yoga mats, will be donated or disposed of.
There are NO PETS allowed at the studio under any circumstances. Thank you.
We thank you for honoring our studio policies!